Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time Well Spent

 

 
I was intrigued to find early childhood opportunities in other countries. I plan on creating relationships with other countries to develop exchange programs to provide early childhood professionals opportunities to collaborate. 
 
 
I have also learned that I should not be leery of making a mistake though using the experience as an opportunity to grow.
 
No matter the project, I should take into account the intended as well as the unintended consequences of the way the issue is approached and who will be affected.  
 
Leadership does not only apply to administration.  Leadership skills can be used in any capacity.  I have made the choice to be leader in informing my community about my passion dealing with young children that have disabilities.
 
My long-term goal is to open a Montessori School in Dorchester County.  A quote that inspires me by Dr. Maria Montessori is our care of children should be governed not by the desire to make them learn things, but by the endeavor always to keep burning within them the light which is called intelligence.
 
I would like to thank Dr. Teri and my classmates for the encouragement and feedback that I will take with me in my future endeavors.  Good fortune to you and many blessings in all you do.
 
 
 
Thank You and Congratulations!
 
Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.
 
-Maria Montessori-
 
Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world.
-Maria Montessori-
 
Tell me and I forget.  Show me and I remember.  Involve me and I understand.
-Chinese proverb-
 
 


 
 


Rohzawne Jackson's Contact Information
 



 




"It takes a village to raise a child." -African Proverb-

1 comment:

  1. Rohzawne,
    Thank you for your post and all that you have added to this program for the rest of us. Best of luck with your long-term goals. Maria Montessori is one of my role models and I love all of the quotes you have added by her. Let me know how it goes and if I can ever do anything to help you out. Many blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

"It takes a village to raise a child."
-African Proverb-